Sunday, August 09, 2009

Hmm... so much.

So after having to put Widget down, like any other animal I've lost, I tend to lose my motivation to upkeep this life journal of mine. It makes me deal with my feelings on the forefront and sometimes, damn it, I just don't want to. I'm going to do a highlight summary of it all, I've had some life changing stuff go down so my dedication to becoming healthier has really been put at the forefront of it all.


* Clean house was awesome and I really had a great time with Courtney, we had a good day all around that finished up at IKEA with some yummy meatballs.

* We took in 3 (roughly) 4 day old kittens and they are now 6 weeks and all have homes. I took a little while warming up to them with the passing of Widget. We will be keeping the spunky orange tabby looking one whose full name is 'Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King'

* We got a great 4 day weekend at the resort, also known as my parents house since they went to Vegas for my dads birthday. I even got to make his birthday cake, that was pretty awesome.

* OH! The big thing. We started taking cake decorating classes and I'm in love. I < 3 Cake Decorating!

* I have 6 people in a 3 bedroom house and I have learned a lot about people, their habits and their upbringings.

* Has figured out that I like video games a lot and like to play things from Simple Apps to Wii games.

*I do like to run, it gets all the bad stuff out. I'm lucky to have a personal gym at work and I am going to use it. I also enjoy the Wii Fit kicking my ass, who says video games make you lazy? They obviously don't play them right.


* Owning a cake shop called "Eat Me" run by a Lesbian would be the most hilarious of things and I love the banter of my friends. I will, again, address this in it's own blog.

That is the condesed version. There is quite a bit to each one and can be found in much more detail on Facebook of course. I have an exciting week coming up and my mission to lower my sodium and eat better is coming along quite well. I am exercising more and feeling better.

I'm back now :)

No comments: