Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunnies Down a Hole and Commissions

So I have some FANTASTIC COOKBOOKS, more dessert than not. I wanted to take on the Easter dessert, enter Bunnies Down a Hole. These were wicked fun and simple.

Plain Cupcakes, the dark ones have whipped chocolate frosting and then rolled in oreos.


Close up of the grass, 2 tone green grass :)

Finished product. Eggs in the grass and the bunnies going down the rabbit holes.

Close up of each type of cupcake. Pretty nifty.

So after posting these, a friend asked if I would do her daughters 1st birthday cake... whoa! How exciting, we're still discussing and it's not definite but just to be asked is pretty cool in my head.
Then, while playing with some new AC friends in NH, also big Red Sox Fans, they want to pay for a copy of my b&w brick wall photo I took at Fenway Park. He also wants to pay me to design a tattoo... um OKAY! I had a pretty rockin' day yesterday to say the least :)

No comments: