Monday, September 22, 2008

The Days that just Finished and the Week Ahead.

*phew* Alright, so I spent the last 5 days overhauling the house. Now everything has a place, is organized and feels much much better. Who knew 2 people could have so much stuff :) Everything seems so much more open now, it's weird. I've been hanging more of my stuff up and that's kinda fun to see everywhere, it's like a shrine to myself but not as egotisical as it might sound. *giggles*

We had 2 days in a row of Framily time and it was great but it never seems long enough. We all find the funniest conversations to have, some of us seem to find the fastest ways to *insert both feet* into our own mouths and somehow or another new nicknames, words or sayings are invented.

The Girls' birthday is in 7 whole days! Woohoo. In 4 days we leave for the beach but I'm very much ahead of myself. Today I finish the laundry and put a few things away in the hope chest. Then I'm going to work on Geocaching stuff for the beach. Tomorrow we are off to the Great Kern County Fair with the family :) I'm excited to show Alix our hokey little fair. Wednesday I will start laundry and packing for said beach trip. Thursday we finish up any last minute packing/geocaching. I have to do some shopping in there at some point. Then Friday after work, it's off to the Beach for 3 nights... YAY!!!

For now, I'm hustling and bustling at work so I don't leave a mess to come back to a mess, cause that just sucks. So now that I'm done with lunch, BACK TO WORK! *cracks whip* (No ideas Patty *heehee*)

No comments: