Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kiss Totten

This is my latest rescue. He walked in through my front door. Not literally, a woman from across the street brought him in a box. She said one of the guys saw him right before he got his body chopped in half in their machine shop. Yikes.

So I took him because she had no idea what to do and the poor little guy was lost and starving. Now 3 weeks later, he is super playful, he's a biter, he and Howie wrestle and he is a big ol' cry baby. My boss has offered to take him. His wife came in, saw him and wanted him right away. Since he was being bottle fed, they decided to wait. :)

I love him but I need to learn to let them go otherwise I have to give up rescueing and I most certaining do not want to do that.

So say hello to Kiss Totten. It should have been "don't toss the kitten." But when Erin-ese comes out, you really just never know. So we just call him KT sometimes. He's really cute and funny.


No comments: