Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lappy

So I got a laptop. It was inevitable. All the of the groups/meetings/committee type thingies I do work in Windows and creating/transferring documents just doesn't work very easily. I know it's not impossible but it's a pain in my ass and that's the only opinion that matters. Anyway, we were browsing and around and it just so happened that one in particular I was looking at was on a 2 day sale and was $400.00 off! Okay, check please, we'll take it! The excitement dies here. So far setting up computers is never my favorite. I've been installing, uninstalling, setting to my likes, looking for old cd's, trying to figure out this and that but the end all of end alls began yesterday. Or what I like to call: Day 4 of Hell.

Went down to Verizon to get a PC Wireless card. Can't. Why you ask? Because I'm not the lead on the account. REALLY? Cause it was my account to start and I added Erin on, so how'd that happen... Next. Come back 3 hours later with said laptop. Pick out card, get all checked out (an hour later). Told, "oh it's so easy, you just pop in the CD, install the software and plug in the PC card and that's it." Liar Liar I want to start your ass on fire. Go back AGAIN at 8:30pm last night to be told I have to call a Data Line Tech Number and that before we left, the sales Chickie should have helped us install and sync the damn thing before we left! Bitch. Then I get home to call the tech number... that number doesn't work. Are you F'N KIDDING ME PEOPLE!?!?

So right now, there is a worthless PC Card sitting at home. Customer Service... I remember hearing about it when I was a kid, it's definitely not around anymore. This is pure crap.

1 comment:

Net_Lemming said...

There's this great company called Apple. Ever hear of them?