Thursday, April 19, 2007

Get My Breakfast Wench!

As I am now feeding 7 cats every morning at work they (well 2 of them) are becoming a little more demanding of their food. This morning, in fact, when I opened the big doors, they came running up to me and did a very looonnng meeeooooooowwwww. I have figured the translation of this to mean: Give me my food Wench!

This morning, being the morning it was (read blog below) added something new to the long meow. Today, the little one took her paw and swiped at my foot twice. I looked down just in time to see her do it. Nothing with nails, just 2 little pats on top of my tennis shoe. I think this translates to: Put my food down, that is your warning, next I'll have to shank you with my nails.

"When Kittens Attack," tonight at 11:00pm.

No comments: