Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WISHES DO COME TRUE!!!

HOWIE IS HOME!!! Last night, I accused Zoey of selling Howie to the Chinese Black Market. Zoey has redeemed herself. Last night around 3:45am, she woke Erin up and was very persistant about going outside. Note** Zoey does NOT like to get up in the middle of the night in the winter because it is cold and she doesn't want to get out from under her covers.** So Erin crawled out of bed and went to let Zoey out, she walked out and sat down. Erin told her she better go pee because she didn't get up for nothing. Zoey sat there still and then looked down at a bed we put outside just in case Howie came back. Erin looked closer and thought Howie was in there but it's a dark bed and the light isn't all that bright. Zoey put her nose near the bed and then walked back inside. Erin leaned down and there was Howie curled up in the bed.

She ran into the room yelling that Howie was home! I woke up and when she set him down, he walked up to me and fell over on my chest from exhaustion. He smelled like when you come home from camping and have the campfire smell on you and all your clothes. I guess he had been out in the fields some where. He was so tired, he couldn't keep his eyes open. Upon petting him and hugging him, I found a scab/scratch on his hip about where his back leg connects on his side. Our guess was he got snagged on some barb wire somewhere. I didn't care, I was sooo glad he was home. I stayed up for 2 hours just petting him.

HOWIE IS HOME *doing a super happy dance*

No comments: