Thursday, February 05, 2009

Animal Crossing in the Real World: Puppy Folk

Wednesday through Friday we are house/puppy sitting for Mortimer. We have Goonie and Mako, or as I call them, G-dog and Sharkbaby. This will serve as a report for Morti since she's freaking out instead of concentrating on her girl and ocean in front of her. *eh hem*

Day 1 - Captain's Puppy Log

We arrive to Morti's to find an excited G-dog and whiney Sharkbaby. We opted to set Polly up before letting him out. Then we walked out back and let them run around for about 20 minutes, they went Potty then we all went inside. We sat down, they played, laid around, Sharkbaby even nodded off on me a few times but G-dog would bark to wake him up and get him off the couch. She's trouble.

We got hungry and I decided to take Lexi to Carla's, one of my fav places when I lived in the 'dale 12 yrs ago. I showed her some bars I used to "work" at on occasion to fill in for friends. I got my classic Pnut butter & chocolate shake, we got burgers and shared some fries. GOOD STUFF! We got home, fed the pups and fed ourselves. Since the doggies were so good, we gave them one big fry each when we were finished. Then we watched a lot of NCIS :)

I took my shower and was entertained by Morti's choices of shampoos and conditioners, anytime I can laugh at bottles in the shower, I'm having a good time. I got in my PJ's and we went into the bedroom around 10:ish after locking up and putting the pups to bed. Sharkbaby happily ate his bone but G-dog was crying to come in, it took us awhile to figure that out. She finally got tired of whining and we played AC long enough to check in and then watched some tv as we went to sleep.

They whined here and there throughout the night but it wasn't bad, the wind was worse than anything, it kept scaring Polly and sounded like things were banging all over the house.

End Day 1 Report

No comments: