Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sadly, for the most part, people really suck.

I'm not sure why that title makes me smile. Well I have a sorta idea, I mean, afterall, I did come up with it. The trick is to read the blog and see if you can figure out why. Dear blog followers, this does not necessarily pertain to you because for the most part, you are my friends whom I associate with daily, some by email only and then there are the rest of you that may just find me on a blog roll. I'll just leave it at that.

How many of you can say you have a friend who will jab their plastic fork in someone's eye for you or throw chewed gum in a mean persons' path or write checks their asses most certainly can't cash or make a voodoo doll that, if you knew this girl, you'd know that shit would work OR someone who would love you so deep that you finally see you shouldn't put so much stock in people who don't really care about you at all? Any of you... just one true friend that in your time of need would know this kind of humor/love is what you needed most?

I walk around this world and people are mean. They treat one anothers partners badly, I'm not just saying Gay people or Straight people, it's equal opportunity shittiness all around here kids. Never in my life have I been more firm of a believer in surrounding myself with good people... in heart, body, mind and soul. It rubs your soul and if you've surrounded yourself with liars, malicious intentioned, selfish people what do you think you'll become... how long before you don't even realize you are a horrible person that... sucks. And if you read this and you're getting mad or angry, you know what that feeling means? You're guilty and the truth hurts people, deal with it and don't blame others.

There is some bad bad juju out there people...

Makes me feel so lucky to realize I can confidiently look at my framily and know that I am surrounded by good intentions.

No comments: