Friday, August 03, 2007

Universe is on your side...

I got one of the most alarming txts ever yesterday. Without spilling too much of someone elses life on my blog, a threat was made, court executed and then revoked because other said party was a fucking idiot.

The amount of hate and discrimination in this world sometimes disgusts me so much to the point it makes my soul ache. How can someone that is caring and continually trying to do the right thing, be put in such shitty situation after shitty situation?

I can only believe maybe the universe is testing his will and showing him if you can get through this, you truly can get through everything. So far I've been right. I only want him and his daughter to find happiness in life. So congrats to you both, I'm glad you still got to enjoy your nightly walk.

Your bond is as strong as you will it to be, no one can take that away from you. Regardless if you're in the same house or miles away. Never forget that.

1 comment:

evan dk said...

Hey it's us. And yes we must be being tested or something, what the hell? It's like evry day or week it's something else happens. Whatever, I feel like at least each time we be coming out stronger for some reason. Thanks
Dede says hugs.