Saturday, August 18, 2007



I really enjoyed watching people this trip. Watching them interact as couples, families and friends. I'm a voyeur by nature, anyone who knows me, knows this. It gives me ammo for all my artistic ventures, you never know when you need to pull something from the memory banks.

You've seen this pier 100's of times, you've seen the people playing volleyball, tanning, walking, enjoying their families... falling in love but have you really ever felt it... I mean looked around and think, "shit, I have it good and look at all the people I have to share this moment with?"

My advice is take that walk, grab that hand and kiss that person like you're back in junior high and it's the first kiss of your entire life...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowie! The beach! Fun, fun, fun! Pretty pics A.J.
Anna wuz here :)