Thursday, February 01, 2007


So this is what my desk looks like before the "Extreme Desk Makeover" YIKES!!!

Points you may or may not notice:

  • There 2 computers on my desk... one you can't really see.
  • An Amp - I needed to boost, yes I know how bad they are. Thank you for caring.
  • Water - To keep my hydrated after the caffeine/sugar/energy boost.
  • The array of post it notes across the bottom of my screen to remind me of more things to do.
  • The binder on the right side of my screen of lists of reports that need to go out ASAP but aren't run yet.
  • The paper taped to the monitor on the left is changes that need to be made on future reports.
  • Reports on hold to the left till more samples come in, so incomplete work. :p
  • Papers on the desk- 52 samples from one job order that need to be done by January 31st. Yes I know what date it is. And those can't go out till there counterparts are done and there are 49 more of those that haven't even been logged in yet in the lab...
  • Papers on the right... who knows.
  • Papers on the keyboard up top, need to be prepped for invoicing.
  • My green highlighter so I can feel accomplished as I mark each sample off one by one (every 22 mintues because that's how long it takes for 1 to run).
  • My calculator to help me convert the N2 into four parts, one part being 02.
  • And so much more that you can't even see...

You say, holy (insert your favorite explicit here). I say job security. :)

1 comment:

Net_Lemming said...

post-it #1 says: watch movies

#2 says: iTunes!
#3 says: Blog
#4 says: remember #1