Monday, January 07, 2013

Randomness of Randoms

Quickie to get my week going.

I'll never understand double standards.  Although yesterday I was introduced to one from turtle.  I'm allowed to sit around and do nothing while she cleans.  I am not allowed to clean unless she is cleaning.  Weird and wonderful.

As each day passes, I am confident my feet are walking toward something again.  Turtle and I were organizing the garage on Saturday and I stopped and said, "I'm actually excited for this year, I haven't been excited for a year in a long, long time.  We both have goals set and plans in process."  She smiled and agreed.  It is a very nice feeling to have some goals and a positive outlook again.  It's creeping back in slowly and I'm very thankful.

So with that said, I had a hard week of being sick last week, dropped 7 lbs and I'm taking that as a start to my healthy track.  Started watching Biggest Loser last night.  I'll never understand why people go on that show to throw it all away.   There are so many people that would seriously push down little old ladies or kick animals to get on that show (I'm overexaggerating but you know what I mean).  I have picked my 2 girls to keep in time with.  I LOVE the gym and Turtle helped me pick out some fun new workout clothes and shoes.

Lots and LOTS of work.  Because of said sickness, I'm really behind on work.  No worries though, my focus is work, working out and working on our business :)  LOVE IT!!!

Hope everyone has a great week and I have my Photo a Day photos, just have to post them.  I'm hoping for tomorrow night. 

No comments: