Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Where I have been...

Wow it feels like forever since I've written anything. S.C. (Space Critter) has been keeping me very busy. He comes/goes everywhere with me. Today he is 14 days old. His eyes should open today, they were pretty close last night. He was up about 6:15am screaming for his bottle, it's hard sleeping that many hours you know.

I feel so bad for him, one of the children I was around this weekend put his life in a very sad perspective for me. She said, "he's nobody's kitten, not even his mom and dad wanted him." This came in response to my answering her that he was not my kitten that I was just watching him because his mom and dad left him alone. It's true, he's no one's kitten and that is so sad that no one would want this super cute "baby boy," as this is what he comes to when I call him. I will find him a home... I hope.

No comments: